Protocols for On-Site Learning
Updated August 10, 2022
Arriving on Campus
- Pre-Screening forms are no longer necessary.
- Students will still need to check in at Baker Hall before heading to their classes.
- Drop-off for students will be done in front of Upper Baker Hall in the outer driveway ring only.
- During drop-off hours, the inner drop-off circle will be closed.
- To aid student safety, the driving pattern for student drop-off has been reversed. In the morning, all traffic will flow in a clockwise direction around the outer driveway of the school.
- The earliest a student may arrive on campus and enter the screening queue is 8:00 am unless otherwise arranged with administration.
- Do not park in the parking spaces in front of the flagpole near Upper Baker.
- Students who drive themselves need to park in a designated student parking spot and then walk around outside to Upper Baker for check-in before entering any other building.
- Students arriving later in the day must also check in at Upper Baker before entering any other building.
- A faculty member will check off students as they arrive.
- Teachers will also take attendance in FACTS at the start of each class.
- If a student is leaving school before the end of the day, they need to sign out at the front desk and get picked up outside of Upper Baker.
Eating on Campus
- Students may eat lunch outside the fronts of Parke, Frodel, Ryan, or Baker, in the Quad, or on the Sport Court.
- Students may eat lunch inside in the Commons.
- Water fountains continue to be for bottle filling only, and students should not drink directly from them.
For further questions, please contact Catherine Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org