West Sound Academy students have been in class, and online, with their teachers since March 19, 2020, in WSA 2.0.
WSA 2.0 is a comprehensive, interactive remote learning program designed to reflect the West Sound Academy curriculum across all grades, 6 – 12, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme requirements for Grades 11 and 12.
Email Barrie Hillman, Head of School, at email@example.com for more information.
Families and Students
- Hawk’s Nest (check here for calendar updates)
- Remote Learning Guidelines for Students
- Remote Learning Daily Schedule
- Remote Learning Course Schedule
- WSA Library (with links to school databases)
- WSA@Home Enrichment Resources
- Zoom Tutorial from TechJunkie: How to Change Your Name in Zoom (The tutorial covers changing your profile name before a meeting, changing it once you are in a Zoom meeting room, and other Zoom customizations, such as changing your profile photo.)
See WSA 2.0 in action!
Look below for stories and photos from WSA 2.0 online classrooms.
Our campus is closed, but the West Sound community remains connected and learning!
We are working offsite due to current COVID-19 precautionary measures.
We look forward to having a conversation with you about West Sound Academy and the admissions process for 2020-2021.
Please email Lisa Gsellman, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Susan Trower. It’s 12:30 on a Tuesday afternoon, 6th period, and time for West Sound Academy 9th Grade English class to meet. The teacher, Gretchen Nordleaf-Nelson, sits at her laptop and admits her students one at a time into her Zoom meeting room, greeting each…
By Barrie Hillman. There is no doubt that 2020 has opened the new decade with all the grace and decorum of a wrecking ball. The disruption caused by the coronavirus quarantine will have deep and long-lasting impacts to everyone but I want to reserve this tiny space…