Home » Parents & Guardians » Transcript Request

Students are required to use this form to request their official high school transcripts be sent to college or university admissions offices. One form can be used for transcripts to be sent to up to two institutions. Fill out an additional form (or forms) if you require more than two transcripts to be sent. For all students that did not graduate from West Sound Academy, there is a $5 fee per transcript. Return the completed form, along with the $5 fee per transcript for non-graduates, to WSA Registrar, 16571 Creative Drive NE, Poulsbo, WA  98370.